Inspired by Davido’s recent baby mama drama with the mother of his child . We have decided to make a list of those fine celebrity men who it would no doubt be profitable to make babies with. You know that kinda have a baby be a millionaire kinda thyng. Davido’s baby mama earns 300, 000 naira a month for being the mother of the grand daughter of a billionaire, whose to say it’s impossible to earn more from some other celeb.
So this list is strictly hypothetical, that is to say, go ahead and ignore celebs on the list who are married. We did the maths, took their spouses out of the equation, added how much they make from shows, endorsement e.t.c We bring you the most bankable celebrity baby daddys:
- Davido: Obviously! To begin with, he proudly calls himself Omo Baba Olowo, that is to say rich
father in-lawgrand baby daddy, automatic trust fund, he’s got you covered. Not to mention Davido has also made his own money from major endorsements with MTN and Guiness. Add that to the seven figures he charges per shows, and the fact that he gets several gigs in Nigeria, and abroad. Davido is ready made meal ticket, basically just laying in wait for the fastest chick around.
- P.Square: A no brainer! the twins are the highest selling African artistes to begin with. Their superb endorsement deal with Telecom giant who by the way treat the brothers like their the next best thing since slice bread. The Okoye brothers also happen to charge a whole lot per show which is understandable since they are two. They are also one of the few artistes who actually move records. True to their Igbo blood they have their hands in several other businesses adding remarkably to their net worth. The brothers also have houses in the most tasteful areas in Lagos and condos in the U.S. And from what we know, they value their families beyond anything else. Just perfect!
- Wizkid: Although he might not possess the kind of bloodline Davido has. Wizzy has done well for himself. At just 23 those who are in the know say Wizzy is worth within the premises of 2 -3 Billion naira. Wizkid falls within the top three highest paid performing acts in Nigeria at the moment. Let’s not forget his recent endorsement which saw him move from one mouth watering deal with MTN to Glo who almost doubled their counterparts, and his deal with Pepsi.Wizzy is literally baba nla won as he is probably the only artiste who charges for collaboration. This one will certainly make a lucrative baby daddy.
- D.banj: The first person on this list without an actual baby mama or a wife. Dbanj is one of the biggest African stars, and we talking international levelz. Although D’banj might not be the golden boy he was some years ago, but he’s still made a lot of money. With endorsements from Ciroc, Slot, Apple/Beats By Dre, all running into 160 million. Add that to the fact that D’Banj’s parent have been waiting on him to marry or at the very least have an heir. D’banj’s potential child will be the toast of the family.
- Donjazzy: It actually comes as a surprise that neither Dbanj and Donjazzy have announced a child from one baby mama or the other. Not just because they obviously have the means, but it will actually be understandable if it actually does happen, believe it or not. Donjazzy is the arguably the biggest producer in Africa, but that’s not even where half of the money comes from. When he’s not making money off Tiwa Savage, Korede Bello and others, he’s raking in serious cash from endorsement deals with MTN, Konga and in the past with Samsung and Loya. And let’s not forget Donjazzy admitted if he had a kid out of wedlock he wouldn’t bother with marriage. Meaning he’ll give the kid and by extension the baby mama anything to make them live above comfortable.
- Olamide: The current golden boy of the Nigerian music iundustry. Olamide moves albums more than any one else. He might not charge as much as Wizkid and Davido for shows but it’s more in the quantity for him. Olamide also has lucrative endorsement deals with Sure Bet, Guiness and his long standing one with Etisalat. The YBNL star act also has artiste under his label who are raking in cash for him. Lil Kesh and Adekunle Gold.
- Kcee: There’s not much to say for Kcee other than that he’s Loaded! Kcee is one of the richest Nigerian artiste and it’snot just from music (story for another day). As far as music is concerned though, Kcee has endorsement deals with MTN, Magnum, and Air Peace. He also happens to have a multi millionaire brother. So “as fr as E-Money dey pay” the kid’s got no problem.